- Kittens aged 5 weeks to a year
- Pregnant or Nursing Queens
- This concentrated recipe has been formulated with carefully balanced vitamins and minerals to meet the extra requirements of growing kittens.
- A generous helping of fresh chicken is included to provide a delicious and easily digestible source of protein.
- This recipe is free from grains and cereals to more closely reflect a cat’s natural diet, while providing the balanced nutrition required for our domesticated feline friends.
- Our cat foods contain a unique blend of nutrients and natural supplements to help promote the optimum health, vitality and condition of your pet.
- These include: prebiotics to aid digestion; joint supplements; taurine for a healthy heart, sight and nervous system; essential fatty acids to help promote a healthy skin and coat; cranberry extract for urinary tract health; natural fibres to help prevent fur balls, and natural antioxidants and vitamins to help support your pet’s immune system and dental health.
- Calorie dense – smaller portions ideally suited to a small digestive system
- Naturally hypoallergenic, so free from wheat gluten, beef, soya, and dairy products.
- Balanced complete nutrition – correct levels of protein, fat, minerals and vitamins to support growth
- Ethically produced – human grade chicken, no by-products, no battery farming, no GM ingredients
- May also be fed to pregnant or lactating queens
- Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 34%, Fat Content 22%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Crude Fibres 1.6%, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorous 1%, Taurine 1250mg/kg, Omega-3 0.4%, Omega-6 3.5%.
- Composition: Chicken meat meal (30%), fresh chicken (26%), potato (26%), chicken oil, egg powder, chicken digest, salmon oil, yeast extract, malt extract, pea fibre, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberry extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, nucleotides.
- Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 35,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,500 IU, Vitamin E 250 IU.
Trace Elements: Iron sulphate monohydrate 320 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate 278 mg, zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 333 mg, copper sulphate pentahydrate 40 mg, copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 50 mg, manganese sulphate monohydrate 116 mg, calcium iodate 2.9 mg, selenised yeast inactivated 87 mg. Antioxidants (rosemary and tocopherol-rich extracts).
Please note, age, activity level, temperament, digestion and rate of metabolism may influence the amount of food required. Divide into 3-4 meals per day for younger kittens, 2 meals per day for older kittens (14 weeks) or offer freely to pregnant or nursing queens. May be fed dry or with warm water added. If warm water is added, free feeding should not apply. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available. Please refer to ‘Recommended Feeding Chart’ for daily allowances.
Recommended Feeding Chart
|Weight Kgs.||Grams / Day|
|0.5 – 1||31 – 36|
|1 – 2||36 – 60|
|2 – 3||60 – 72|
|3 – 4||72 – 92|
|* Regular State|
|3.5 – 4.5||49 – 70|
|4.5 – 5.5||70 – 86|
|5.5 – 7||86 – 96|